Birthday Parties at Spokane Gymnastics!
Spokane Gymnastic’s giant inflatable jumping castle along with our pit, tumble-trak and a ton of other fun things to make your party a huge success!
You have so many expectations for your child’s birthday party….let us exceed them all! From assistance with set-up, use of our new facility, plus we take care of the clean up when the party is over, we truly take care of everything!
We structure a custom gymnastics lesson based on the age, ability and interests of the participants and feature a giant obstacle course, 40′ long trampoline called a “Tumbl Trak,” vault, bars, beams and foam pit.
Our 2-hour parties includes choice of structured gymnastics instruction or supervised open gym plus time for the party. Games, challenges, gymnastics customized to your guests, plus kids have a blast bouncing on our Inflatable Jumping Castle!
OUR EFFORTS TO CREATE A NUT-FREE ZONE
We have many students in our program who have SEVERE and LIFE-THREATENING peanut allergies. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into our facility. Thank you for your consideration; we appreciate your cooperation so we can do everything possible to provide a safe environment for everyone who enters our facility. If you or your child has any medical conditions that we need to be aware of to be extra vigilant in protecting them, please contact the service desk or discuss directly with your coach. Please be aware that while we make every effort to provide a nut-free zone, we cannot guarantee our success since we have many children, parents and visitors enter our facility who may not be aware of our policy.
- Members: $200 (up to 12 children) and only $10 for each additional child
- Non-members: $250 (up to 12 children) and only $12 for each additional child
- A friendly, well-trained gymnastics instructor to host your party
- Use of our facility including table, chairs and tablecloth in our party area
- Goody bags for all participants
You may bring:
- Food and beverages
- Goodies for guests
- A waiver form to be completed by the legal parent or guardian of each participant
- A $50 non-refundable deposit to save your date and schedule an instructor